Skip to main content
Question

Controlmap Future Integrations

• 7 June 2024
  • 6 replies

Hello

Is there a roadmap on future integrations available to see what integrations are in the works? Particularly looking for Tenable Nessus (Vuln scans) and any SIEM integration data (ConnectWise, QRadar, Splunk, Sentinel, ETC) that could be pulled in. 

Thanks

Glenn

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Gsween1000 - thanks for contributing to the Community! I’ve asked our team to get you an update on this but in the meantime, if you’re not already signed up for our upcoming Innovate event on June 20th, I would recommend registering. We’re planning on laying out the upcoming roadmap for all of our products including Control Map so you may find the answer to some of your questions there. You can register through the link below!

https://www.scalepad.com/lp/event-2024-innovate

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi Glenn, 

As Andrea mentioned the product team will be opening the roadmap up further at the Innovate webinar event coming up soon! We do today integrate with a few vulnerability scanners today namely: Nodeware / ConnectSecure / ThreatMate. ControlMap also support quite a bit of integrations via the ScalePad Lifecycle Manager integration and ConnectWise RMM is supported as noted here: https://www.scalepad.com/integrations/lifecycle-manager/ 

Nessus and Qualys are two industry leaders I know the team has their eye on but alot depends on API integration capabilities and as far as I can see both are in backlog but not active projects. 

Feature ideas can be voted on here within the community under “Product Ideas” and our product team pays attention to those to ensure we are building what the partner community needs the most.

Badge +1

I’m looking at integrating Connectwise through Lifecycle Manager. I don’t need any of the other features of Lifecycle Manager, just to be able to integrate and pull through organizational details etc. Can this be done for multiple clients in Connectwise using just the free version?

Badge +1

Also, does this integration allow the creation of Connectwise tickets linked to Action items, policy reviews etc.?

Badge +1

@Dan Fox Any updates on my questions above?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Connectwise integration would be supported with the Lifecycle Manager free version integration. We are pulling in company info and asset info to perform some compliance checks. I do not believe the integration creates Connectwise tickets but that would be a really good idea and I believe we support functionality like this with Backup Radar so the possibility to make it happen would doable once fleshed out.