Hi, I'm Luis - CXO at ScalePad

• 24 November 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi everyone! My name is Luis, and alongside @Andrea Ayala we are thrilled to call this little corner of the internet our digital home - mi casa es su casa!

I grew up in Bogota, Colombia, and have lived in Vancouver, Canada for nearly three decades. I owned and operated an MSP for the better part of 18 years, exiting in 2022. Since 2013 I’ve also been deep in the throes of the SaaS world, having built a small documentation platform (Monkey Box) which was acquired by IT Glue back in 2017. I spent a few years at IT Glue, then N-able, and have been at ScalePad since late 2021.

I recently started hosting a weekly livestream called MSP Confidential where I bring on guests from the MSP industry and beyond, hoping to have an interesting conversation about things that can help MSPs tweak a little something, improve a process, or gain an insight. I publish all future ones also on the ScalePad Community events page. You can find the YouTube playlist here.

I love chatting with MSPs about anything and everything, or about tennis, music, or Jazz in particular, having grown up playing music professional on the international stage. I’m 100% fluent in Spanish (my native tongue!), and I dabble in Swedish and Italian.

Don’t be a stranger - I look forward to meeting you!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!