Skip to main content

ScalePad’s foundation is built on four crucial pillars: People, Products, Partners, and Performance. Our People (or, as we like to call them - Rocketeers) are our best assets. We have so many incredible people working for ScalePad who have turned ideas into innovation and fight for our partners every step of the way. Your Community team thought it might be fun to highlight some of our outstanding Rocketeers monthly so you can get to know our team a little better. 

Our next Meet the Team spotlight is with @Kristal ! Join Kristal, Partner Success Manager at ScalePad, as she gives us an inside look into how she got started at ScalePad and what she loves about her role. 

• Please share your background and what led you to join ScalePad!
    • I started in sales about 100 years ago in 1992 and gradually made my way through various industries and career moves. Due to personal reasons, I wound up moving to Calgary in 2011 and decided to join the second biggest airline in Canada, WestJet. I stayed there for about a decade until I "retired" and found myself unsure of next move. It wasn't easy to re-invent myself in my 50's but then I serendipitously met Dan Wensley through a mutual friend and my life changed.
  • What do you love most about your role?
    • So many things! I love learning an entirely new industry and language. I love that ScalePad embraces my unique personality and lets me be me. I love meeting my partners, everyone is so nice I'm constantly amazed. I have never encountered a space that is so collaborative and supportive of one another. It's truly special.
  • What IT and MSP industry trends are most important for our partners to know right now?
    • I'm very new to this industry and still learning so much everyday, but there are a few things that I literally hear buzz about daily.  Top of the list for me is the focus on automation.
  • What’s the greatest risk you’ve taken in your life that paid off?
    • At the risk of sounding cheesy, the biggest risk I've ever taken is coming to work at ScalePad and boy has it already paid off. I was terrified to learn something completely new at my age but I'm not looking back. I feel like a fish in water.
Be the first to reply!