Skip to main content

Scheduler is a great tool with lots of options to filter meetings, which is an incredible idea. However, filters don’t work as advertised. Regardless of the filter you select, it only filters by company. Long story short, if you want to see how many vCIO meetings (exclude TAM visits), your vCIOs conduct - you can’t because it will render you all meetings anyway 😞

Support, suggested to me that I should submit a “great new  idea” but I don’t think it’s a new idea. I see it as the creators of the platform had that exactly in mind, but it was not developed properly to make it work. 
I believe it’s a issue that needs to be solved, not an idea to vote for. 

Hey Olena, I agree this is a bug. It impacts all of the filters on that page, where the filters are currently show all meetings, for each company that matches the filter in the given period. I agree what they should be doing is only showing the meetings that match that filter. We will address the bug.

I would like to up-vote this one.  As the manager of a vCIO team, I’m using the Scheduler to track meetings and keep the team on-task.  But I also run into this same issue.  

For example, I tried to filter by meeting type “QBR” and it returns any client that had a QBR, but also includes meetings with other types.  

Additionally, it would be great to have a filter for Meeting Status (i.e. completed).  I recognize that this is listed above.  

Likewise, exporting to CSV, it would be helpful to have the information pertaining to each meeting (AM, Status, Date, Type, etc...)

Thank you,

Sean

I also manage a team of vCIOs and use this for tracking. More features that quickly help me see what they did or did not do would be appreciated