Solved

Fix Average in Stack Alignment

• 28 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I write here out of desperation, as I don’t seem to be able get any response in other channels. Stack Alignment is underdeveloped! It is not usable for Alignment engineers due to simple problem with rendering data. I opened up tickets with support, addressed it during the training session with developers and all I am hearing: “Leadership decides what to develop”. Last time, I brought this topic they “develop” tile organization in customer success but fail to fix basic functionality of the product as advertised. 
Every training session, LCI speaks about customer success and how we as MSP need to develop strategy, budget etc to help our clients achieve their success, however ScalePad sound like ignores the same approach when it comes to us - ScalePad clients, LifeCycle Insights clients.

Can we be reimbursed for paying for the module for the last year while it’s not working? 

If I am the only one who has the problem, why no one tells me so. Or am I the only one to use the products as it was designed? 

What else can I do help get attention to our needs and help resolve them?

I like this platform too much to drop it just yet and have not given up hope but disappointment grows every time I look at Stack Alignment and apologize to my engineers. It grows every time I see new “alfa” feature in CS while the old one is still broken. 

icon

Best answer by Adam Hert 5 March 2024, 04:52

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Sorry this is not working properly for you. We are aware of an issue where the % shown in stack alignment is sometimes slightly off, and we believed that this was very rare.

It sounds like it is not rare for you, and it is having considerable impact. Is the main issue the value shown in % alignment or is there something else as well? We are here to make to make things right!

Badge +1

Thank you, Adam for replying. Unfortunately, for us is not slightly off. Out of 11 records by company only one has average.  Out of 31 records by category, only 10 have average. 

if a category has 100 and zeros, the average is always 100. 

If a category has 50 and zeros, the average is always 50. 

Ironically, that one of the key factors why we switched from other vCIO platform  was that they couldn’t get their calculations right 🤦🏼‍♀️

I am happy to be found wrong and someone to show me what I am doing wrong with the platform to get  such results - but I need to get it fixed. It makes me doubt other metrics and “fancy” tiles data as well. What if they are broken too, it’s just not as easy to notice? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

This sounds very broken, and it does seem specific to your account. I’ve sent you a DM to schedule a call so we can fix it quickly.