Skip to main content

Hi guys,

I wonder if you could assist. I did see a discussion started on this several months ago but there doesn’t appear to be any responses.

We recently moved from Datto’s RMM to ConnectWise RMM, although are still using AutoTask as our PSA for tickets, opportunities, contracts etc. I notice that Lifecycle Manager has a ConnectWise integration (which we have enabled) but the data I am seeing within Lifecycle Insights appears to be old and cached from Datto (back when this was live, we no longer have access to this platform).

Are there plans to integrate Lifecycle Insights with ConnectWise RMM or is there some way for me to point LCI at LCM for asset data? We are struggling currently because we’re unable to present customers with an accurate representation of their device estate in our monthly/quarterly meetings.

As always any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey Mark!

You should be able to get everything you are looking for, by having ConnectWise RMM integrated with Autotask, and then Autotask set up as your primary integration in Lifecycle insights. What do you have set as your primary and secondary integrations at the moment? Before switching primary integrations, it’s worth reading through this help article: https://help.lifecycleinsights.io/hc/en-us/articles/17948360173979-Change-Your-Primary-Integration-Source