Skip to main content

We are getting inconsistent syncs when it comes to the Location field for Assets.  It seems if there is a custom site set for the asset in CW, then that site comes over as the location in LCI.  If the site in CW is set as Main (the default), sometimes it comes over to LCI as Main, and other times it comes over as Unknown Location.

We have a similar issue and I have put a request in that allows us to fix it in LCI.  Depending on your integrations, this can impact the data.  Have you entered a support ticket?

Thanks for the response.  I did, and I am working with them now.  They’ve asked for some screenshots.

Thanks for helping out @SFleisher! @estone052060 please message me if you need any additional assistance.

Has a solution been provided for this issue--we are also facing the same problem?

@NORCALMSP, not at this time.  As a work around, you can export the assets and reimport them, but it is cumbersome and does not get to the root cause of the issue, being able to change the location.

I don’t know if yours is the same problem, but we were able to get our issue resolved.  It apparently was something on the back end of LCI.  If you haven’t submitted a support ticket, get one in and they should be able to help.

Thanks @estone052060, I do have a case open for it as well.