Skip to main content

When we first signed up for this service a couple of months ago I had the ability to create a new initiative based on an insight (workstations over X years old) and spread the workstations across X amount of quarters. I was then able to move computers between those quarters. I no longer see this functionality. Is it removed or has it been moved somewhere else? This is a basic function that sold us on the platform in the first place. The program is not much use if we cannot easily and intuitively plan out our equipment lifecycle.

Thanks

Hey @alleneagle we’re sorry you’re having a less than stellar experience right now. I’ve escalated this to your PSM and to our executive team to take a look and see if we can schedule a refresher to show you where the functionality your looking for lives. 

Thanks for being a part of our Community and sharing your thoughts. We’re really happy you’re here!

Hi @alleneagle 

When we redesigned Roadmaps, we had a bug where we lost the ability to move assets from an Initiative to a separate quarter. We’ve now resolved this!

Our main goal in redesigning Roadmaps was to improve simplicity wherever possible without sacrificing functionality. One significant change we made is that Initiatives are now all confined to a single quarter, but you can easily select assets from a workstation replacement Initiative in Q1, for example, and create a new workstation replacement Initiative in Q2 with those assets. The main reason we did this is it makes it easier to track projects that span across multiple quarters.

We understood that use cases like the example given are common, so we also invested in improving the ability to filter and add assets to an Initiative from within the Initiative itself.

We’re continuing to invest in this area, so I’d like to hop on a quick call to gather more feedback and any ideas you may have on improving Roadmaps further. I’ll drop you an email!

-- Andrew, Product Manager (Lifecycle Manager)