Skip to main content

The last check-in date is now available in the Lifecycle Manager Hardware Console.

The last check-in date feature automatically pulls usage from your RMM to report when a device was last used. This will allow you to:

1. Identify devices that are no longer in use
  2. Make more informed decisions about when to decommission or repurpose a device.
  3. Avoid purchasing unnecessary protection on unused devices.

The last check-in date can be added as a field in your custom hardware report so you can give clients full visibility on workstation usage.

Hello!

Can this information be made available in Lifecycle Insights?

We have never been able to make the connection between our Datto RMM and the “RMM Last Seen/Syncd” field work in Lifecycle Insights, so I’m hoping this new Last Check-In date could be the answer.

Hey Ryan! 

Pulling last seen/synced from the RMM is already a feature in Lifecycle Insights. If it's not being populated for you, you should reach out to our support team at support@scalepad.com to make sure everything is set up correctly. 

Cheers, 

Meg

Thanks, Meg.

Sorry, I should have been more clear in my post.

I did reach out to support, and Casey Adams was very helpful (as always). Turns out that Autotask is to blame. Our source of record for Lifecycle Insights is Autotask, and we can’t get that information to transfer from Datto RMM to Autotask, so that’s where the breakdown is.