Skip to main content

What is the sync frequency of the newer Veeam VSPC API integration and is this something that could potentially be customizable to some degree?

Hi - thanks for submitting your question. 

I can confirm that all Backup Radar backup integrations, including Veeam VSPC, sync hourly. I’m taking from your question, that you’re interested in having it sync more often. Currently, this is not possible, however, I found an idea submission requesting something similar (below). I would recommend adding your vote to this idea. 

Can you please provide some details on your current use case related to this ask? Is it related to getting Backup Radar configured as to best practices during onboarding?

Hi Jamie,

1 hour is fine - I just couldn’t find it documented anywhere so if it was say every 4 hours - it’d be nice to have the flexibility to change that to something more frequent.

I on the other hand do need it syncing more frequently - I have hourly jobs and the schedules are scattered

Thanks for your feedback Matt - I would suggest adding a vote to the following idea in order for it to gain more traction

https://community.scalepad.com/ideas/perform%2Dmanual%2Dsync%2Dfor%2Dapi%2Ddata%2D2438